ponedeljek, 27. december 2010

Justin Bieber?s Boxing Day Madness, New Single

PacificCoastNewsOnline.com"/>

His celebrity is at such a high level that he really can?t go out in public, and Justin Bieber found that out the hard way yesterday (December 26).

The ?Baby? singer was trying to do some Boxing Day shopping at the Fairview Park Mall in Kitchener, Ontario when hundreds of teen girls began flocking around him.

Sunglass Hut manager Sarah Pelletier told press, "I thought, 'My God it's a 16-year-old boy who's shopping; what's the big deal here? I was concerned because there were hundreds of girls out there and three police officers at my glass doors, and I'm like, 'I don't think this is a good mix.'"

In related news, Justin?s latest collaboration is with Chris Brown, and the ?Kiss Kiss? singer declared the New Year?s release of their new single.

Brown tweeted, "ME and @justinbieber got a BANGER/SMASH record for all the fans out there at the top of the NEW YEAR!!! 2011."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/node/451303

Gisele Bündchen Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar