četrtek, 27. januar 2011

Camilla Belle: Jezebel Babe

Showing off her adorable looks, Camilla Belle was selected to cover the January 2011 issue of Jezebel magazine.

Clad in a gown by Talbot Runhof, the "10,000 B.C." babe continued to pose for a spread of sensuous shots which was accompanied by an interview touching on her accomplishments and future plans.

Highlights from the interview are as follows:

On her biggest accomplishment: ?Staying strong and not changing, not being fed off this weird energy that exists in this [entertainment] business. All my friends and my family say, ?You haven?t changed, you stay the same person.?

On her close relationship with her mom: ?[She] always told me to never grow up too quickly. She?d say, ?Camilla, when you are an adult, it just goes downhill from here. Enjoy it while you can. I never really understood that until I got older, but now I?m really grateful she said that.?

On planning a backup career in case acting didn?t work out: ?No, I never thought of it not working out. I never though, ?If it doesn?t work out, what would be my plan B?? Acting was always plan A, B, and C.?

On where she wants to be 10 years from now: ?I?ll be trying new things and maybe acting will still be what I love and maybe I?ll be over it, I don?t know. But that?s the great thing about life. I?d rather not know and just hope I?m happy and healthy and I feel as good about my life as I do now.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/camilla-belle/camilla-belle-jezebel-babe-466209

Elisabeth Röhm Elisha Cuthbert Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar