sobota, 22. januar 2011

Spotty-Haired Nicki Minaj's Breast Signing Session

Showing off another interesting look, a leopard print hairdo sporting Nicki Minaj was spotted leaving T4 studios in London on Friday evening (January 21).

The "Your Love" singer was fresh off of filming a television spot as she happily stopped to sign a female fan's breast before heading to her new hotel after getting the boot from the Dorchester.

Tweeting about the day's doings, Miss Minaj wrote, "long day of press only to find out we've officially been kicked out the hotel! Lmaoooooooo. Rescue me barbz!!!! Pleeeeeeeasse *martha voice*"

During the course of her London press run, Nicki spoke with DJ Semtex on BBC's online radio station 1XTRA about the inception of her collaborative effort with Rihanna on "Raining Men".

She told, "I just wanted to be crazy, I wrote that track in bed actually. I had an off day, they sent me a record and said they needed it back in 24 hours and I wrote ... saying craziness. I wanted to make it more melodic and crazy."

Minaj added, "On the last line of 'Raining Men' I say 'It's raining men, fat b***hes.' I just said it and I couldn't take it back ... Then when I was at Yankee Stadium, I ran into [Island Def Jam Music Group Chairman] L.A. Reid and he repeated that line back to me. And I was like 'Did L.A. Reid just say 'fat b***hes?' I wanted to pass out."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicki-minaj/spotty-haired-nicki-minajs-breast-signing-session-462063

Paula Garcés Paulina Rubio Paz Vega Penélope Cruz

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar