četrtek, 31. marec 2011

Jake Gyllenhaal Source Code Interview

Jake Gyllenhaal Source Code Interview

 

After his brief-but-buzzworthy fling with country darling Taylor Swift, eligible bachelor Jake Gyllenhaal is back to being single. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a special lady in his life!

The Source Code star, 30, tells iVillage exclusively that the best part of being single is getting to bond with his niece Ramona, the 4-year-old daughter of sister Maggie Gyllenhaal. "I get to spend a lot time with my family," the actor says. "I love being an uncle, and I love spending time with my niece. That's just the most important thing to me.

Watch our exclusive video (above) to find out why Gyllenhaal's new drama (which hits theaters April 1) changed his perspective on life and why he loves injecting comedy into serious films.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/jake-gyllenhaal-source-code-interview/1-a-336386

Tricia Helfer Tricia Vessey Trista Rehn Tyra Banks

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar