sobota, 19. marec 2011

Vanessa Minnillo Wants Lots Of Kids With Nick Lachey

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...? Vanessa Minnillo got engaged to Nick Lachey in November after dating for four years, so she can finish the sentence. The actress says she is looking forward to having lots of kids with Nick someday.

"I turned 30 and I got engaged and I started really thinking about the next chapter. One of those is family," Vanessa said. "Ideally, I would love to have three or four, but ask me after the first one. Ultimately, I just want them to be healthy."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/03/19/vanessa-minnillo-wants-lots-of-kids-with-nick-lachey

Michelle Branch Michelle Malkin Michelle Obama Michelle Rodriguez

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar