nedelja, 21. november 2010

Blake Lively Says Sex Scenes With Ben Affleck Were ?Awkward?

Guess what Blake Lively got to do her first day on the set of 'The Town'? Film a sex scene with Ben Affleck. I can't even imagine.
In the September issue of Interview, Affleck, 38, tells Lively, 22, he was impressed she was "very poised and comfortable about it - more mature than some of the crew members."
How did Blake manage it?
"Well, I have a big family and no one ever treated me like a child," she explains. "They always treated me like an adult, like an equal. But with acting, I think half of it is just acting confident. We stand on these red carpets and pose in these dresses, but we're all only so confident. It doesn't mean we think we're great looking or anything. It's all a facade. But the sex scene was really awkward. It was my first day, so thank you for that."
But Blake admitted it was a "good way to break the ice." I guess that's a good way to look at it- LOL. These pictures are of Ben and Blake on the set of 'The Town'- it looks like they got along well (but I'm not trying to imply anything inappropriate happened :).'The Town' will open September 18. Do you think you'll see it?Photos by FAMEContinue reading

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2010/08/18/blake-lively-says-sex-scenes-with-ben-affleck-were-awkward/

Stacy Keibler Summer Altice Summer Glau Sunny Mabrey

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar