ponedeljek, 29. november 2010

Overexposed James Franco To Host 2011 Oscars With Anne Hathaway

James Franco and Anne Hathaway to host Oscars

Amelia, I will not be liveblogging the Oscars this year: Mr. Overexposure himself, James Franco, will be co-hosting the 83rd annual Academy Awards with Anne Hathaway. Maybe we'll get lucky and he will get stuck under a boulder and cut his arm off onstage? I kid, I kid. But seriously, James Franco is damn near impossible to avoid these days. He just published a book, his new movie "127 Hours" is out, he does performance art dissecting "Three's Company," he's posing in drag on the covers of magazines, and he's apparently a grad student at, like, five different colleges simultaneously. (I am exaggerating, but not by much.) While that is wonderfully productive, he's really just a not-terribly-interesting thespian whose forté is acting like a stoner. Anne Hathaway, at least, can sing, dance and act, which are qualities that might come in handy for an Oscars host.

I'll be skipping this year's Oscars, I'm afraid. I'll learn all I need to know next season on "The Rachel Zoe Project" as Rachel freaks out over Anne's dresses, I'm sure. [People]

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-james-franco-and-anne-hathaway-to-host-the-oscars/?eref=RSS

Katharine McPhee Katharine Towne Katherine Heigl Katie Cassidy

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar